My next book event will be the Bluebonnet Book Bash being held in Coppera’s Cove, TX, on Saturday, September 16th. More information about the event can be found on Facebook here. You can also interact with all of the signing authors in the FB group dedicated to the event here. If FB isn’t your thing, more information can also be found here.
At this event I will have print copies of some of my now unpublished works. The books I plan to have on hand are:
They Call Me Death
Love Beyond Barriers
Two Can Play (only three copies)
Into the Darkness (only three copies)
Trusting and Angel
Desiring a Demon
Saving her Angel
With the exception of the Archangel series, this is the last of these books that I will ever get from the original publishers. I’m revamping my Gargoyle Masters books now with the intention of self-publishing by 2018, however, no definite plans have been made for my other Samhain, or any of my EC books.
To guarantee I have a book waiting for you, please fill out this form.
Can’t wait to meet you!
What are you doing Memorial Day weekend 2015? Me? I’ll be in Austin with a slew of fabulous romance authors. We’ll be talking books, giving away books, selling and signing books, and having a ton of fun. It’s the first Austin Author Affair convention and it’s promising to be a really great time.
More information about the event can be found here. You can also join a Facebook group with regular updates here. This is one of the most reasonable priced conventions I’ve ever committed to. It also helps that it’s driving distance from Houston.
I’m giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky newsletter subscriber. If you’re not already signed up, do so here. The only stipulation is you have to pay for your own hotel room, and yes, you MUST stay at the host hotel to win these VIP passes. The giveaway is sponsored by the event organizers.
So, what are you waiting for? Mark your calendar to join me in Austin!
It’s August, almost the end of summer, and we’re on the home-stretch to the first day of school. So, here’s my latest update:
- I still haven’t tackled Pinterest and/or Instagram. However, I did take quite a few photos when we took our road trip to Austin that will look great on both sites.
- I’m under deadline and probably going to miss it. I feel terrible about putting the sequel to Trusting an Angel off even for a minute, but these characters aren’t talking to me without serious prompting and tears of frustration.
- I have a TON of books added to my TBR pile. Since I’m under deadline, I’m trying not to read other author’s books. It’s hard…very hard. The newest Christine Feehan has been screaming for my attention for days.
- I have a book signing coming up! I now have four books in print and will be signing a limited number of each on Saturday, August 9th, at the Half Price Books in Humble from 5-7 pm.
- My newest newsletter is out here. There are a couple of other things going on next week that involve prizes!
So, how is your summer going? Are you ready for it to end?
Last year was awesome in terms of my writing. I’m hoping to make this year amazing. Here’s a short list of what I’ve already got in the works, but I hope to add more to it:
New Releases for 2014
From Samhain Publishing:
Born of Stone
Release Date: May This book is about gargoyles and is set in a fantasy world with a medieval flare.
From Ellora’s Cave Publishing:
Release Date: TBA
This is the sequel to Erotic Images with related cahracters, but it can be read alone.
From Entanlged Publishing:
Zerachiel: Archangels Book I (working title)
Release Date: TBA
This is the first in a series about archangels who live among humans.
I still have a ton of WIPs as well, including the sequels to They Call Me Death and Day Shift. I’m hoping to have both of those contracted sometime this year. As for appearances, I will be attending the Romantic Times Readers Convention in New Orleans in May, and will be signing at the large book signing event on Saturday. Also, if I have any print releases this year, I will organize a small book tour to promote that as well.
Stay tuned for more!